My Favorite Books

  • All books on Acadian History
  • John Adams
  • The Alchemist
  • The Ultimate Gift

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Web Site Link for Acadian Genealogy

I have been given permission by Lucie LeBlanc Consentino to share her web site with you. She has wonderful and complete information about her Acadian heritage history along with information about many other Acadian families. You will enjoy many hours exploring her web site.
www.acadian-home.org

I am on my last week at my daughters home in Illinois. I have enjoyed my stay. My grandchildren are growing in leaps and bounds. Alexis is 10, Katelyn 5 and Carianne 3. Tammy always has her hands full. But think of our ancesters whose families had many more children. One of my LeBlanc families, Joseph, had over 20 children. No TV, computers, cars etc. I think that is why I am soooo interested in my family history. I believe you learn who you are from the information you learn from genealogy.Try it yourself. Some web sites are: www.ancestry.com, www.myheritage.com. Just google and lots of web sites will appear. And be sure to check out Lucie's web site.
Maybe this summer, you can have a family get together. Ask questions of your elders. Visit your state's history museums. Go to your local library. Whatever you do have fun doing it and learn something in the process.
Have a great Tuesday.



No comments:

Post a Comment