My Favorite Books

  • All books on Acadian History
  • John Adams
  • The Alchemist
  • The Ultimate Gift

Monday, May 24, 2010


Genealogy... It seems that everyone wants to know who their ancestors were and where they came from. I certainly did. So 15 years ago, I put the name of my maternal grandfather in a google search and up came his name. I contacted the person by email and turns out they were cousins. My Grandfather's name was Aubrey Ernest Robinson. His family came from England via Nova Scotia and then to Lynn Massachusetts. My mother was only 13 months old when he died in WWI in France. So it started. My interest has grown so much that I have boxes and boxes of information on my families. Heh!!! We might be related. Are you a Rogers, Robinson, Flynn, Breen, Lewis, Poirier, LeBlanc, Martin, Girouard, Critchley, Cribbs, and so many more. I will continue to list them at another time.
If you need help in getting started, I will be glad to help. No fee of course. Just an interest in Genealogy. I will be adding links from various genealogy web sites soon. Until then just think we might be related:)

No comments:

Post a Comment